In the GoVivet version with frequency measurement, we deliver a signal light with integrated customer counting via sensors and software-based evaluation. The sensors are connected to the central unit by radio, which eliminates the need for complex cabling. The device can be set up and controlled via radio remote control or optionally via a free smartphone / tablet app. The maximum number of customers, a reset and manual intervention can be carried out quickly and easily here. A small central unit records the sensor data, evaluates it and sends the corresponding signal to one or more traffic lights.
You receive plug-and-play systems in different configurations, individually tailored to the respective local conditions:
- Signal light with an input and output sensor (for an input and output)
- Signal light with two sensors (separate for input and output)
- Multiple signal lights with multiple sensors for multiple inputs and outputs
- Individually configured systems individually tailored to your needs (several floors, several combined entrances and exits, passageways)
- On request, experienced specialists can deliver and configure the system at your site.
Request a free quote!
This access control system is sold exclusively to traders, public institutions or commercial organizers.
A delivery to private individuals is expressly not planned.
- Signal light to control streams of visitors
- Simple two colour signalling
- Unique statement, without letter or logos
- Modern pleasant design
- High power LEDs for daylight use
- Visible from both sides
- For inside and outside use
- Easy to use: Plug and play
- Wireless remote control with long range
- Integrated power cord (3 m)
- Stable stand made of steel
- Flexible mounting options
- Customizable plastic films for logos
- Manifold applications
- Long life cycle caused by high standard industrial manufacturing
- Made in Germany according to ISO9001
TECHNICAL DATA DISPLAY
Dimensions: 210 x 740 x 84 mm
Weight: 3 kg
Material: Aluminum powder coated
Electrical connection: 3 m power cord
Luminous flux: > 900 lm
Illuminant: 2 x 6 P-LED lines per field
Signalling colours: Green (RAL6024), Red (RAL3020)
Switch over: Wireless remote control with more than 67Mio codes
Enclosure: Aluminium silver anodized
Protection class: I, IP54
Mains: 230V 50/60Hz
Power input: 11,5 VA
Active Power: 10,5 W
Parts package: Signal light, power cord, remote control,